A recent report by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) reveals that Muhammad Ali’s FBI files were destroyed as part of the FBI’s ongoing investigation into the assassination of the Black civil rights icon in the late 1960s.
Ali’s file was destroyed in 1971 when the FBI began investigating Ali’s alleged role in the assassination.
The report notes that Ali’s files, including his FBI file, were not destroyed during the FBI investigation into his assassination.
Ali was shot by a man who claimed to be a member of the Nation of Islam.
Ali sued the FBI for its actions, and the lawsuit was settled in 1972.
After Ali’s death, the FBI released his files.
According to the report, the files included biographical details about Ali and a photograph of him, as well as his FBI report on the assassination and photographs of Ali taken at the time of his death.
The FBI had been investigating Ali for several years, but the FBI did not find any evidence that he was involved in the murder.
According the report: Ali’s documents, including FBI file material, were destroyed in a manner that was consistent with the FBI generally policy for all FBI files, according to the FBI, “to protect the privacy of individuals in connection with an ongoing FBI investigation.”
The FBI did, however, preserve his FBI files during the period covered by the report.
The fact that Ali was interviewed in a 1970 interview with FBI agents is cited by the ACLU report as evidence that the FBI was not trying to discredit Ali.
The ACLU report states: Ali was interrogated and interviewed in 1970 by the Bureau of Narcotics agents, and FBI files on Ali, including biographical information, were produced during the interview.
In addition, the interview records contained a photograph, and Ali’s interview record also included the name of the man who purportedly had the gun used to shoot Ali.
In 1970, the Bureau was conducting a series of interviews with Ali’s associates and associates of Ali’s, including Ali’s wife, the Rev. Dr. Emmett Till, and others who had known him since his days as a boxer.
It was during these interviews that Ali gave his account of the assassination, which included his recollection of the killing, the location of the gun, the identity of the gunman, and his plans for revenge against the mob that had attacked him in 1966.
In the interview, Ali recounted his involvement in the conspiracy that had targeted him.
In a letter dated January 26, 1970, Ali said, “It’s obvious to me that the man responsible for my death, if I am not mistaken, is not me.
I have never met him, I have no knowledge of him whatsoever.
It is clear to me now that he is somebody else.”
Ali also told FBI agents that he had been involved in several violent attacks on black Americans, and that he believed he would be targeted by white Americans.
According an FBI affidavit, Ali told the agents that during the mid-1970s, he began to receive threats of violence from white Americans and African Americans.
The affidavit states that Ali claimed that “at one time, he was a participant in a conspiracy to murder blacks and white Americans, but that he no longer has any recollection of that time.”
According to Ali, he did not recall any specific incident when he was contacted by an FBI agent who offered to help him find out who had killed him, or when he received a call from the FBI asking him to come to its office in Atlanta, Georgia.
According a later FBI affidavit regarding the investigation, Ali later told agents that the call was made by the man whom he believed was his attacker, who claimed he had acted alone and had threatened to kill him and his family.
Ali claimed the call to FBI agents was the only time that he knew of the call, and he believed it was the first time he had ever heard from anyone about the killing of his family member.
The lawsuit claims that the records, which had been provided to the ACLU by a federal court, contained evidence that Ali had lied about his involvement with the Nation’s Black Liberation Army, the organization Ali founded in 1963.
According for the lawsuit, the documents included Ali’s personal letters to the Nation, his letters to prominent African American activists, his interviews with the media, and several photos and documents related to his life.
The documents also contained photographs of a photograph that the ACLU claims was of Ali.
It states: The photographs include the photograph of the photograph, with the caption “The man in the photo is Muhammad Ali.”
According the ACLU, Ali’s lawyer, William Kunkel, told the court that the documents contained a “very substantial and disturbing record” that included a “somewhat damning” list of allegations that “demonstrate a pattern of lying to the U.S. government.”
The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.